Brill have published (or perhaps are just about to publish) a volume of essays on ancient Pyrrhonism (click on the pic for details). I wrote one of the essays. It's, as usual, a pricey volume (€97.00/$133.00) but you might be lucky enough to be able to get online access to pdfs of it all via this site. I tried to log in using my Cambridge Raven account but it doesn't seem to work. Other people might have more success. I haven't read all the other contributions yet.
1. Introduction Diego E. Machuca
2. A Pyrrhonian Plato? Again on Sextus on Aenesidemus on Plato
4. The Cyrenaics versus the Pyrrhonists on Knowledge of Appearances
5. What God Didn’t Know (Sextus Empiricus AM IX 162–6)
6. Skepticism and Everyday Life
7. Sextus Empiricus on Skeptical Piety
8. Sextus Empiricus’ Style of Writing
9. Moderate Ethical Realism in Sextus’ Against the Ethicists?
Diego E. Machuca
10. Is the Pyrrhonist an Internalist?